This Ramadan season, make Galarm your prayer companion!
Yes! Ramadan is here, and it is the most awaited month for all Muslims! It is commonly known as months of fasting and the month of giving. It is the month dedicated entirely to Allah and his blessings via prayers. It is also known as the month when the Quran was sent down to the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) as a guidance to mankind. But apart from this, there are also several other reasons that makes a Muslim fall deeply in love with this month!
Daily Prayers — The 5 Pillars of Faith
- Fajr: This prayer starts off the day with the remembrance of God; it is performed before sunrise.
- Dhuhr: After the day’s work has begun, one breaks shortly after noon to again remember God and seek his guidance.
- ‘Asr: In the late afternoon, people take a few minutes to remember God and the greater meaning of their lives.
- Maghrib: Just after the sun goes down, Muslims remember God again as the day begins to come to a close.
- ‘Isha: Before retiring for the night, Muslims again take the time to remember God’s presence, guidance, mercy, and forgiveness.
Galarm: Your Prayer Companion
Pray Together with your friends and family using Galarm’s group alarm feature. All members of a group are woken up/reminded by a group alarm (an alarm that rings at the same time for all participants) through Galarm app that all participants need to download and register on. These groups allow to confirm that the person has woken up for prayer once the alarm rings. Each group alarm has its own chat, so one can encourage and interact with fellow
Example: An active community on Reddit with over 300 members called Fajr Companion uses Galarm’s group alarm feature for waking up people for Fajr Prayer.
There are several good reviews for the app as part of independent media reviews — Check out here.